Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New 'Fatal1ty' headphones for CES?

"The high point for me was getting my new line of headphones. I've been working really hard to develop them with Creative and we saw our sales increase by 50% since 2007."

Johnathan 'Fatal1ty' Wendel said during an interview with the BBC online on a look back on 2008. I have read good reviews for the Fatal1ty range of headsets (extremely comfortable even after long usage & audio clarity) but hasn't got around getting one due to the high price point. I guess in a way, it does makes sense to bundle its high-end Sound Blaster with the Fatal1ty headsets as this would further enhance the "gaming experience". We think we might see one or two new Faltal1ty accessories, but zii-riously, everyone's looking for the thing that is about to change everything we know. 9 more days people, hang in there!

Thanks supermonkey!

No comments: