Sunday, October 18, 2009

Enjoy Wireless freedom with the Inspire S2 Wireless!


I must admit that I was pretty excited when I heard that the original Inspire S2 has gone wireless! What I liked about these mid-range speakers are the really small satellite speakers that can fit in the palm of your hands. And it has an audio-out jack and volume control which is really convenient if you know what I mean. With most phone equipped with Bluetooth now, you can simply stream music from your phone to the speakers in a matter of seconds. While Bluetooth isn't the best way to steam music (music are compressed when streamed by Bluetooth), the speakers are powered by apt-X audio codec which provides low latency audio codec for high quality wireless music playback. There's a 10 meters distance limit for these wireless baby. The only thing holding me back? That $219 price point :(

No comments: