Creative is going back to basic with the release of the new ZEN X-Fi Style and ZEN Style players as part of its upcoming Pure Audio campaign. Instead of competing with the likes of iPod touch and Zune HD, Creative instead chose to focus more on the audio quality and made improvements to its current range of players. With few players left in the PDE arena, this might not be a bad idea afterall.
- 8, 16, & 32GB
- 2.4" TFT, 262K colors screen
- Supports FLAC and unprotected AAC
- Adjustable X-Fi audio enhancement
- Built-in speaker with TV-out
- RSS Feeds
The Creative ZEN X-Fi Style is available at the suggested retail prices of S$159.00 (8GB), S$199.00 (16GB) and S$249.00 (32GB)ZEN X-Fi Style Product Page
- 4, 8, & 16GB
- 1.8 inch TFT display
- 32 hours audio playback in a single charge
- Built-in speaker & FM Radio (for ZEN Style 300 only)
- Voice recorder
The Creative ZEN Style series is available at the suggested retail prices of S$109.00 (4GB), S$139.00 (8GB) and S$179.00 (16GB) for the Creative ZEN Style 300 and S$89.00 (4GB), S$119.00 (8GB) and S$159.00 (16GB) for the Creative ZEN Style 100.
ZEN Style 300 Product Page